Industrial Series DX Models Compression Only Testing Machines
Features and Benefits
- Single compression-only test space is ideal for compression testing on metals, concrete/asphalt, and soil specimens
- Special fixtures available for stabilometer and moisture exudation testing
- Load frame, hydraulic power supply, and controller combined in a single package saves valuable lab floor space
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results
- Variable pressure power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
Range of Models
- 300DX: 300 kN (67,500 lbf)
- 600DX: 600 kN (135,000 lbf)
- Asphalt/Concrete/Refractory Products
- ASTM A370, C39, C99, C109, C880, D2844, E4, E9, E83, E290
- CTM (California Test Method) 301, 304, 308, 360, 366, 371, 373
- ISO 7438
- JIS Z2248
The Industrial Series DX Compression-Only Models – ideal for testing metals, concrete, asphalt and soil specimens – features a large test space and single footprint that saves valuable lab floor space, utilizes special fixtures for stabilometer and moisture exudation testing, and increases operator productivity and comfort.
- 0.9 MB
The trend toward high-strength, lightweight materials for the aerospace, energy, construction, and transportation industries requires materials testing systems to be durable, yet maintain precise control while generating critical test data. Software user interfaces must be easy to use, yet flexible enough to meet the increasing demands of the testing world. The Industrial Series delivers exceptional performance packaged in reliable, innovative system designs that offer superior accuracy and repeatability, improved safety, and an overall enhanced user experience.
- 2.6 MB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 2.6 MB