Industrial Series DX Models
Designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the DX Models feature a dual test space and single footprint. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety these frames incorporate high-quality materials, componenents, and craftsmanship and are ideal for testing metals, wire rod, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
Features and Benefits
- Single footprint saves valuable floor space - load frame, hydraulic power supply, and controller combined in a single package
- Fully open-front grip design improves operator safety and throughput, and allows a limited number of jaw faces to cover a large range of specimen sizes
- Two test space design makes changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures
- Convenient working height and ergonomic controls increase operator productivity and comfort
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materals testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
- Optional closed head grip design available
Range of Models
- 300DX - 300 kN (67,500 lbf)
- 600DX - 600 kN (135,000 lbf)
StandardsDX Models conform to many international standards, including (but not limited to):
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 7500-1, 9513, 15630-1
- BS 4449
- EN10002-1, 10002-2
- JIS Z2241, Z2248
- Contact us for additional compliance information
Instron® high force universal testing machines perform tensile, compression, bend, peel, tear, and other mechanical tests on materials and products to ASTM, ISO, and other industry standards. These systems are available in a range of sizes and maximum force capacities. From electromechanical systems used to test high-strength metals and advanced composites to static-hydraulic systems for testing materials used in civil infrastructure, Instron has systems suitable for all applications.
- 3.9 MB
Featuring a dual test space and single footprint, DX Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing.
- 0.6 MB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 4.4 MB