8803 (500kN) Fatigue Testing Systems
The 8803 is supplied with a digital 8800MT controller that provides full system control including patented stiffness based tuning, amplitude control, specimen protect, 19-bit resolution across the full range of transducers, and adaptive control technology. It also allows access to WaveMatrix™ Dynamic Testing Software, Bluehill Universal® Software for static tests, and other application specific software, such as the Low Cycle Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics suite.
- Double acting Servohydraulic actuator with force capacity up to +500 kN (±110kip)
- High stiffness, precision-aligned load frame with twin columns and actuator in lower base or upper crosshead
- 150mm (6in) of usuable stroke
- Choice of hydraulic configuration and dynamic performance to suit application
- Adjustable upper crosshead with hydraulic lifts and locks fitted as standard for easy adjustment of daylight
- Patented Dynacell advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors
- Hydrostatic bearing actuators for higher side-load resistance or material critical applications, such as Low-Cycle Fatigue
- Compatible with a large range of grips, fixtures, chamber, video extensometers, protective shields, and other accessories
The Instron® 8803 is a versatile servohydraulic fatigue testing system that performs static and dynamic tests on materials and components up to 500 kN. 8803 systems provide complete testing solutions to satisfy the needs of advanced materials and component testing, and are ideally suited for fatigue testing and fracture mechanics. With a large number of configurations and options, including lower t-slot tables, the 8803 makes an ideal platform for any laboratory.
- 460.4 KB