3380 Series Universal Testing Systems up to 100 kN (22,500 lbf) Force Capacity
The 3382 Floor Model Universal Testing System is ideal for tension and/or compression applications for tests up 100 kN (22,500 lbf); and provides simplicity, reliability, and affordability for heavy-duty quality control (QC) labs and productionion testing.
- 100 kN (22,500 lbf) capacity
- Maximum speed 500 mm/min (20 in/min)
- 1323 mm (51.3 in) vertical test space
- 100:1 force range (i.e. use the load cell to 1.0% of its capacity with no loss of accuracy)
- Load accuracy of 0.5% of indicated load
- 500Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill® 3)
- 100Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill & Bluehill Lite)
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional)
- Automatic transducer recognition
- Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
- Optional temperature chambers
- Color: Grey base with white columns
- Full CE compliance
Note: For load capacity requirements exceeding 100 kN, refer to the 5980 models.
Learn more about several complete, out-of-the-box testing systems that contain everything you need to begin testing. These pre-configured packages for quick delivery offer special pricing options.
Instron 3300 Series Universal Testing Systems for Tensile, Compression, Bend, and other material property tests.
- 2.2 MB
The 3382 dual column floor mounted testing system performs tensile, compression, and bend tests on products and materials with maximum forces up to 100 kN (22,500 lbf). It is typically used for heavy-duty quality control and production testing.
- 0.5 MB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 1.4 MB